Mother’s Day 2012
It feels like the year has only just started and it’s already Mother’s Day.
As the best gifts are often the most personal ones, and Mother’s Day is no exception, we are giving our newsletter readers 20% off their photos on canvas print orders for Mother’s Day.
Simply quote reference MUMMY when you order online or in-store. Mother’s Day is on Sunday 13th May this year, so your canvas print orders for Mother’s Day will need to be submitted by Tues 8th with rush orders taken as late as Thurs 10th.
* 20% off ‘Mummy” promotion for retail only and can not be used in conjunction with any other offer, offer expires Friday 11th May 2012
Taking Photos of Kids
Each year we give a run down on some easy techniques for getting the best results when photographing children. So here they are again, try following these simple steps to get the shot you want for this Mother’s day.
1. Get down to their level.
2. Make sure they are comfortable in the clothes they are wearing and the location you choose.
3. If you are inside, choose a background that is simple and bold.
4. If you are using a digital camera, make the most of it – take lots of photos . Kids move quickly and their expressions and temperament change quickly.
5. Make sure there is lots of light.
5. Keep it fun.
Keep reading each month for new tips and exciting news.
Martin & Philippa & the team at ROC Gallery.
ROC Gallery + Print Studio
73a Macgregor Tce, Bardon 4065
Ph: 07 3368 1390
Fax: 07 3368 1790
Your Photos on Canvas