December – It’s nearly Christmas!
So don’t delay, we are busy taking Christmas orders.
And we are still offering our great 4 day turnaround, with express orders ready in 24hrs (15% rush fee applies).
Our opening hours for Christmas are:
Mon – Fri 9 – 5.30pm
Sat 9 – 2pm.
With internet orders accepted 24hrs a day!
We are happy take appointments outside of our regular hours if you need.
So, if you are looking for the perfect gift this Christmas, why not put their favourite photo on canvas.
We offer a gift wrapping service, but if you will be wrapping your own prints, here are some tips to be aware of.
1. Ensure the face of the canvas is protected with a piece of sturdy cardboard. Cut the cardboard to the same size as the print and place between the tissue paper and the bubble wrap.
2. Lay your print face down (cardboard side down) on to the paper and fold and tape on the reverse. This ensures the presentable side of your gift will be a nice flat surface (cardboard) and not the undulation of the bubble wrap on the reverse.
3. If you have small children it may be wise to store your photo on canvas separately from other more study gifts around the tree.
1. Don’t forget your camera at Christmas or while on holiday.
2. Only take photos on your mobile phone if you really don’t intend to use them for something special later on.
3. Remember, it is often better to buy an additional camera memory card than to set your picture quality to low when you start running out of space.
Keep reading each month for new tips and exciting news.
Martin & Philippa & the team at ROC Gallery.
ROC Gallery + Print Studio
73a Macgregor Tce, Bardon 4065
Ph: 07 3368 1390
Fax: 07 3368 1790